The History of Black Friday
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Now Playing: The History of Black Friday
It’s still a week away, but Black Friday deals are officially rolling in. There are plenty of games that you’ll be able to get for cheap, but here, we’re focusing on how you can save a few bucks on Microsoft’s consoles this year. Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles are seeing some price drops, so if you’ve been eyeing either system, you may want to take advantage of these deals. We’ve compiled what’s been revealed as of now for Xbox One’s family of consoles.
Best Buy will offer one of the better deals with a 1TB Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition bundle that comes with an extra controller for $430. It’ll also be selling the 1TB Xbox One S Minecraft Creators bundle for $200. Best Buy is dropping deals everyday online, but kicks off its in-store sales Thursday, November 22 at 5:00 PM. Members of My Best Buy can hop on “early access” sales which start Sunday, November 18 for Elite Plus members, Monday, November 19 for Elite members, and Tuesday November 20 for all other members.
Kohl’s will be offering a 1TB Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle and $60 in Kohl’s Cash for $200. The Xbox One X 1TB bundle with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and $120 in Kohl’s Cash is going for $400. Kohl’s deals begin Monday, November 19 at 12:01 AM CT online and Thursday, November 22 at 5:00 PM in stores.
Walmart is going to offer the 1TB Xbox One S Minecraft Bundle for $199 and a 1TB Xbox One X for $400. Additionally, all other Xbox One X bundles will be $70 off and Xbox One S bundles will go for $230. Sales begin Wednesday, November 21 at 10:00 PM ET online and store doors open Thursday, November 22 at 6:00 PM. Sam’s Club, which is associated with Walmart, will also have the $199 Xbox One S offer.
Target will have the same 1TB Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle for $200 as well, but it’s also advertising $70 off all other Xbox One consoles, though its not entirely clear how this affects bundles. Some deals will start at an unspecified time online, but Target’s doors open Thursday, November 22 at 5:00 PM.
And if you want to add an Xbox 360 to your collection, GameStop has you covered with a pre-owned one that’s free after a rebate.
It’s still early, so we’re continually tracking Black Friday sales as they pop up and updating our list as we go. You should note that retailers may run out of stock at any point during sales. Retailers are also only offering certain deals in-store, so be sure to check the conditions for sales you’re interested in. Lastly, stores opening times may vary by location, so check with your local retailer.
Best Black Friday Deals
- The Best Game Deals On Black Friday
- PS4’s Best Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Nintendo Switch’s Best Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Xbox One’s Best Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
- Best Buy’s Best Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
- Target’s Best Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
- Walmart’s Best Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
All The Game Deals
- Black Friday 2018 Deals
- When The Black Friday Sales Start
- PS4 Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Xbox One Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Target Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
- Best Buy Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
- GameStop Black Friday 2018 Game Deals
Xbox One S
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle + $60 Kohl’s Cash — $200
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle — $199
- Xbox One S Bundles — $230 (each)
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle — $200
- Xbox One S Bundles — $70 off
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle + $20 Target Gift Card — $200
- Xbox One S Consoles – $70 off
Xbox One X
- Xbox One X 1TB PlayUnknown’s Battlegrounds Bundle + $120 Kohl’s Cash — $400
- Xbox One X 1TB — $400
- Xbox One X Bundles — Prices May Vary ($70 off)
- Xbox One X Bundles — $70 off
- Xbox One X consoles – $70 off (unconfirmed)
- Pre-Owned Xbox 360 — Free with Rebate (in-store only, $70 initial payment required)
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com